Our retail store and office entry is at 1 Stamp’s Lane, which is on the ground level with a paved parking lot leading to the door. Our entry is accessible, but unfortunately does not have an automated push button. If you require assistance to gain entry, please contact us at 709-722-6680 and we will meet you at the door.
Want to publish with us? See our Submissions page for guidelines on how to make a submission.
- Catalogue requests – see our Catalogues page or submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders – to place an order or inquire about deliveries, refunds, invoices, submit via email email@example.com
- Review copies and media requests – submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author invites and appearances – submit via email email@example.com
- Book donation requests – submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permission requests – see our Permissions page or submit via email email@example.com
- Subsidiary Rights – see our Rights page or submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to sell our books in your store? Looking for recommendations? We can help. For Newfoundland and Labrador and international booksellers/retailers, please contact us directly to place your order:
For Canadian booksellers/retailers, please contact Ampersand, Inc. who represent our titles to the Canadian trade market:
Suite 213, 321 Carlaw Avenue
British Columbia /Alberta /Saskatchewan /Manitoba /Yukon /Nunavut/Nwt
2440 Viking Way
Throughout North America, our books are distributed by University of Toronto Press Distribution.